- Liaise with the Factory Supervisor to ensure the necessary production targets are met and improved efficiencies are introduced to increase output and improve quality.
- The development of the company’s product range with key projects at the time of recruitment to include:
- A knock down self-supporting tower structure
- A standardised car design to enable repeatable volume production.
- Implementation of CAD factory drawings
- The development of a new lift compliant with EN81-31 and a review of the EN81-3 product compliance
- The smooth integration of the company’s new solid state controller in to production
- An engineering resource to support the sales and site operation teams to overcome engineering issues for both the product and also the wider engineering concerns which may arise during a project.
- An engineering resource regarding all production engineering issues to enable the production unit to meet its output requirements and overcome problems relating to material supplies and product quality.
- An ability to introduce change with the various departments of the company and to train site engineers and production employees on product changes and diagnostic and fault finding in the company’s products.
The right candidate will have an academic qualification of HNC, HND or Degree level and 4/5 years in an engineering role. CAD drawing skills in solidworks would be an advantage and a good knowledge of both mechanical and electrical engineering systems.
Applicants should apply in writing with CV to Keith Holmes, Managing Director, L A Husbands Ltd., Shelah Road, Halesowen. West Midlands B63 3PP. email firstname.lastname@example.org